Trick or treat! My little man Stone will be a firefighter tonight as we plan to head to a friend's house for a light dinner of hot dogs and then go to a Fall Festival at a local church. Hope it will be lots of fun!
Here's a couple of other fun pics... the first is not all that great, as I was taking it with my cell phone and I was driving on the interstate going about 70mph. I happened to look over and see this truck with 2 HUGE pumpkins in it! Had to try to take a picture, so this was the best I could do. I'm guessing whoever had these pumpkins were taking them to some fair or something... wow! I wonder how they lifted them into the truck???
And a friend actually sent me this picture through email... it's supposed to be titled "What happens when pumpkins drink." Thought it was pretty funny and that some people have WAY too much time on their hands!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween Fun
Posted by Shelby at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute fireman! I got that pumpkin e-mail, too! Gross!
He is so handsome! Better watch out, the girls will be fighting over him!
Post a Comment