This past weekend I got to leave my boys behind and go to a wedding in NC. A college buddy of mine got married and it was a GREAT excuse for me to visit with my closest friends from college with whom I still keep in contact with. We now live all over the place (one in Seattle, one in the DC area and 2 in NC) and every once in a while, get to visit with all of us there. I guess the "every once in a while" is when one of us gets married since the last time we were all together was at my wedding almost 3 years ago! There are still 3 from our group who are single and we keep making predictions as to who's next. Another fun thing I got to do was to visit my college campus, HPU, in High Point, NC. I hadn't been back there since I graduated (yes, way back 11 years ago!!) and there were LOTS of changes. I hardly recognized some things. It was a fun weekend and even though I missed my boys, I was glad I got the chance to go. I hope someone gets married soon so we can visit all together again!!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Wedding
Posted by Shelby at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your dress, Shelby!
You look GORGEOUS!!!!
oohhh, la, la! you look so pretty. glad you had fun!
wow.. thanks! I didn't post this pic to get comments on how I looked, but I'll take the compliments all the same!!
Post a Comment