Tonight, as Stone was finishing his dinner, he decided to get creative with his grapes and sippy cup.. the picture speaks for itself! How does he know to do these things in the first place???? It's not like we show him!!! He is too funny!!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Balancing Act
Posted by Shelby at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's hilarious!
He is so funny! I swear he is way smarter than any of us know yet! He said "door" today when he was practicing closing it. M is now calling him Stoney Poo. After this phase is over, I think I'll teach her to call him Stoney Baloney. What do you think?!
I know, he cracks me up all the time.. I wonder if it's just me who thinks he's so funny cause I'm his mom.. but glad to know others think he's funny too. Stoney Baloney?? At least it's better than Stoney Pooh! How about just Stone!!
Post a Comment