I was tagged by my friend Miriam for this "random meme."
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. Kevin and I started dating after ballroom dancing together.
2. I'm deathly afraid of spiders, and don't like bugs, even though I do enjoy being outside and going camping. Go figure!
3. I have wanted to adopt a little girl from China for years.
4. I used to go white-water rafting every summer when I lived in West Virginia. Fun times!
5. I love to go 4-wheeling on my friend's farm (she lives in MS, so I don't get to do that anymore!)
6. If I could have another career, I think it would be photography. Or maybe cake-decorating. Or maybe something in the medical field, although I don't like seeing lots of blood. Or something to do with running children's camps.
7. If I could have one wish come true, it would be to have the means to travel the world and help with mission projects.
I'm not sure who to tag, cause I don't read that many different blogs other than the ones listed on my friend Miriam's blog. However, I'll see if my friend Cindy from MS will play and if Caroline will play.....
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
I'm It!
Posted by Shelby at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment