BLINK! And summer is about over! I can't believe I let all this time go by since blogging last. I guess it's mostly because I've been working full time all summer and haven't been much in the blogging mood. So, now I'm trying to catch up.... keep reading below for July and June's recaps as well.
For whatever reason, Stone loves to be upside down. So, whenever Kevin and I get tired of holding him upside down, he finds a way to do it himself....
A big purchase we made at the end of July...a new used car.. our other one was not long from dying, so we shopped around and ended up with a H*onda C*ivic... we love it.. I love to drive it, but it's mainly for Kevin, since it was his car that was about to die and he drives 45 minutes to work every day, so he lets me enjoy it on the weekends (it's a manual, which I miss driving!!)
This is a picture of all the things Stone made in the art camp that he just finished this week.. the theme was "things that go vroom" so they made a firetruck, boat, rocket ship (his fav) and a car.
Friday, August 21, 2009
August Recap
Posted by Shelby at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the summer recap:) I always enjoy keeping up w/ur fam on ur blog. Thankful to hear that ur dad is recovering well. And that's a sweet car:) Luv u guys...keep blogging and posting ur pics:)
He is cracking me up hanging upside down like that!! I miss my little space man!
Post a Comment