Can't believe how incredibly busy I've been! I have more Easter pics to upload, but that will have to wait a few more days. Getting ready for a huge yard sale on Sat. morning while simultaneously baking a cake and cupcakes for a birthday party Sat. afternoon. Yes, I'm INSANE. Once I get past this weekend, it will only get slightly better, as I have another cake the following weekend and then 2 weekends from then, a birthday cake for Cousin M!!! Then after that, we wrap up preschool in the mornings and then have our BIG trip to Jackson, MS to celebrate Kevin's grandmother's 80th birthday!! I'm tired just thinking of all this!!
Then, last Friday, I worked about 3 hours on a file for getting things ready for my afternoon job. Right about 6:02 pm, as I was about to wrap it up and leave to come home, my computer decided to eat all my work! I had saved it all along, but I couldn't access it anymore. This was a nightmare, since time is precious at my 2nd job to get anything done in the first place. Thankfully though, on Tuesday, our computer guy somehow retrieved it after about 2 hours of searching for it on my computer and the church's network. I was incredibly grateful! But, since then, haven't been able to get back to it, cause that's how crazy busy that job is right now! I know it will get better, but I'm pretty exhausted at the moment.
Will hopefully update more in the near future!!! Oh, and the picture of Stone below this post, the one taken on Easter morning, was taken at my parent's house in WV. I had meant to post that along with the pic, but I guess I got too tired or thought I'd get back to it before now. Anyway, we did enjoy a quick trip to see them over Easter weekend. More pics to follow....
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Time, where have you gone?
Posted by Shelby at 11:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ALWAYS luv all your pics and updates on you guys:) Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing all in May.
Post a Comment